Distributor Uvex 9192.881 Pheos Safety Spectacles, Jual Uvex 9192.881 Pheos Safety Spectacles
1. Modern, fashionable safety spectacle design
2. Duo-spherical lens with uvex supravision lens coating technology
3. Rimless spectacles with wide field of vision
4. Permanent anti-fog on the inside
5. Extremely scratch-resistant on the outside
6. Completely metal-free
Standard EN 166 and EN 172
DIN EN 166 – Personal eye protection
The European standard DIN EN 166 describes all personal eye protection requirements in general. Uvex 9192.881 Safety glasses in accordance with DIN EN 166 consist of a frame and lenses, which are classified in the following standards into safety lenses and lenses with a filter effect.
Labelling in accordance with DIN EN 166
Technical information on safety eyewear lenses are given in the following order in accordance with EN 166:
1. protection class (filters only)
2. manufacturer mark
3. optical class (except for ancillary lenses)
4. certification mark (if applicable)
5. symbol for mechanical strength
6. symbol for non-adherence of molten metal
DIN EN 172 – Sun glare filters for industrial use
DIN EN 172 is a special standard for personal eye protection and describes the required physical properties of filters used to reduce sun glare in industrial use. These properties include, for example, mechanical and optical characteristics and requirements of the sun glare filters.
To use the sun glare filters in industrial use, the general requirements for personal eye protection in accordance with DIN EN 166 must also be fulfilled. Depending on the area of use, sun glare filters in accordance with DIN EN 172 can be used either as filters in spectacles or as individual filters.
Uvex 9192.881 sun glare filters in accordance with DIN EN 172 offer perfect colour perception combined with optimal protection.
Distributor Uvex 9192.881 Pheos Safety Spectacle, Jual Uvex 9192.881 Pheos Safety Spectacle.