Distributor Uvex 9164.387 Astrospec 2.0 Safety Spectacles, Jual Uvex 9164.387 Astrospec 2.0 Safety Spectacles
1. Innovative style and new technology ensure maximum wearer acceptance
2. Maximum wearer comfort for all face shapes due to flexible 2K side arms and inclination
3. Wraparound side arms ensure perfect fit
4. Secure and pressure-free fit, even when worn for extended periods
5. Ventilation with labyrinth seal helps improve climate around the eyes for increased
6. Panoramic polycarbonate lens with integrated side protectors for optimum coverage of the eyes
7. Folds flat
Standard EN 166 and EN 170
DIN EN 166 – Personal eye protection
The European standard DIN EN 166 describes all personal eye protection requirements in general. Uvex 9164.387 Safety glasses in accordance with DIN EN 166 consist of a frame and lenses, which are classified in the following standards into safety lenses and lenses with a filter effect.
Labelling in accordance with DIN EN 166
Technical information on safety eyewear lenses are given in the following order in accordance with EN 166:
1. protection class (filters only)
2. manufacturer mark
3. optical class (except for ancillary lenses)
4. certification mark (if applicable)
5. symbol for mechanical strength
6. symbol for non-adherence of molten metal
DIN EN 170 – Ultraviolet filters
As part of the standards for special product requirements, standard DIN EN 170 defines the protection levels and transmittance requirements for ultraviolet filters. If the lens of the eye is exposed to ultraviolet light for too long, it can lose its transparency, potentially leading to visual impairment or vision loss. Uvex 9164.387 Safety eyewear lenses in accordance with EN 170 therefore meet performance requirements to protect the eye from ultraviolet radiation during hazardous activities.
Unlike welding filters in accordance with EN 169, the UV filters are not suitable for looking at electrical arcs, either directly or indirectly.
Distributor Uvex 9164.387 Astrospec 2.0 Safety Spectacle, Jual Uvex 9164.387 Astrospec 2.0 Safety Spectacle.