KStrong AFL405101 Elite Twisted Rope Work Positioning Lanyard with Adjuster
1. Work positioning lanyards are designed to hold the user in restraint so a fall cannot occur
2. To hold the user in a position of work where a fall may occur whilst allowing the user to work hands free.
3. It is used by connecting the two ends of the lanyard to the two lateral D-rings on the work
positioning belt of the harness of the user
4. The length can be easily adjusted to suit the application.
5. It is important to note that a work positioning system is not fall protection equipment.