Kimberly Clark 53141 Size XL (10) Kimtech Sterling Nitrile Exam Glove
Kimberly-Clark Sterling Nitrile-XTRA Exam Gloves are low-cost nitrile glove combining the sensitivity of latex with the protection and strength of nitrile. The innovative gloves’ manufacturing technology delivers a comfortable and affordable glove with the protection and cleanliness you need.
The thin mil gray gloves (3.5 mil) are ambidextrous, powder-free, have an AQL of 1.5, and feature beaded cuffs and textured fingertips. The “XTRA” line of sterling grey nitrile gloves is a generous 12” long.
- Static dissipative in use
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Powder-free to minimize contamination risk and skin irritation
- Ambidextrous with textured fingertips for enhanced grip
- Sterling nitrile-xtra 12” gloves meet NFPA standard 1999:2013
- For protecting EMS workers against liquid-borne pathogens
Applicatons Kimberly Clark 53141 Kimtech Glove
These gray nitrile gloves are environmentally responsible and may be recycled through the Kimberly-Clark RightCycle Program. You can trust Kimberly-Clark Sterling Nitrile Exam Gloves to give you the protection and cleanliness you need, at an affordable price. It’s easy to see why they’re the top selling exam glove in the United States.
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Electronic assembly
Hubungi Kami untuk pertanyaan harga dan stock Kimberly Clark 53141 Size XL (10) Kimtech Sterling Nitrile Exam Glove