1. Fortified with four premium skin conditioners
2. Cleaning where most hand cleaners fall short
3. Readily biodegradable, nontoxic and non flammable
4. Freshly scented, fine pumice formula quickly removes the toughest soils
5. Alternative to harsh, drying and potentially toxic solvents and thinners
1. Resins or tar
2. Printers ink
3. Uncured silicones
4. Grease and grime
5. Uncured adhesives
6. Oil and latex paints
Permatex hand cleaners are the choice for working hands — offering a wide variety of solutions including, lotions, creams, pastes, soaps, and wipes.
If you need a waterless hand cleaner that really cleans without turning your hands into sandpaper, brands such as the #1 selling Fast Orange, Ultra Cherry, Blue Label, Painter’s Clean, and Grease Grabber have the strength to remove grease, grime, paint, adhesives, and all other soils your working hands get into – plus conditioners to prevent your hands from drying out and cracking.
For over 50 years, Permatex® has offered high-quality hand cleaners and has maintained a leadership position through innovation and a concern for users’ needs.
Wherever hands are getting dirty, there’s a place for Permatex® hand cleaners. To meet your growing needs, Permatex® offers a broad selection of product formulations and sizes.
For the most difficult to remove soils… Permatex® has the best products for your working hands.