Honeywell 4402835 Sleeves Aracut Cut Resistance Glove
Working with sharp objects, heavy machinery, or chemicals exposes workers’ hands to several hazards. Choosing the wrong hand protection puts workers at even higher risks, creating discomfort and bringing additional costs to your company.
- Sizes single
- Length 45 cm
- Reinforced thumb and index finger
- Kevlar knitted cuff and double thickness
- standart EN 388, 134X and EN 407, X1XXXX
Application Glove Honeywell 4402835
Honeywell is introducing a new concept of safety – hand protection made simple. It’s never been easier to choose the right protective gloves. With Honeywell’s color-coded marking system, you’ll get the proper gloves for any application. It’s never been easier to handle components of different sizes in various environments, no matter what type of hand protection solution you need – mechanical gloves, cut resistant gloves, chemical gloves, etc. It’s never been easier to do your job well when wearing hand protection all day long. Honeywell industrial safety gloves are made of innovative, lightweight materials providing excellent comfort and preventing hand fatigue.
- Twisting of cables
- Metal industry and foundries
- Treatment of paper and cardboard
- Handling of steel bars and metal sheets
- Finishing operations in the plastic industry
- Assembly body work and mechanical subcontracting (automotive industry)
Features Honeywell 4402835
Honeywell’s protective gloves have cutting-edge designs that offer an excellent fit, improve dexterity and ensure total adaptability to the workplace. Increase your team’s productivity with durable, high-quality industrial safety gloves that keep hands protected and efficient.
- For the handling of cutting and hot parts
Hubungi Kami untuk pertanyaan Harga dan Stock Honeywell 4402835 Sleeves Aracut Cut Resistance Glove