Uvex 9190.888 I3 Safety Spectacles
1. Art. no. 9190.888
2. Frame grey-sky blue / W 166 FT CE
3. Lens PC clear / UV 400 2C-1.2 W 1 FT CE
4. Uvex supravision AR
Distributor Uvex 9190.888 I3 Safety Spectacles, Jual Uvex 9190.888 I3 Safety Spectacles
1. Wearer comfort for all head widths
2. Adjusts for any face shape
3. Flexible side arms with variable inclination
4. Soft ear pieces
5. Integrated Softflex zone for different head widths
6. Softflex nose piece with flexible adjustment
7. Pressure-free fit, even when worn for extended periods
8. Secure fit
9. 100% metal free
Core Coating :
The anti reflective coating on both sides provides 100% protection against UV 400 and transmission factor of more than 96.5%, which means distracting reflections are effectively prevented.
Transmission (transparency) :
Uvex 9190.888 with the anti-reflective coating, the uvex i3 AR reaches a higher transmission factor than safety spectacles with regular coating technology, ensure perfect vision without reflections.
Standard EN 166 and EN 170
DIN EN 166 – Personal eye protection
The European standard DIN EN 166 describes all personal eye protection requirements in general. Uvex 9190.888 Safety glasses in accordance with DIN EN 166 consist of a frame and lenses, which are classified in the following standards into safety lenses and lenses with a filter effect.
Labelling in accordance with DIN EN 166
Technical information on safety eyewear lenses are given in the following order in accordance with EN 166:
1. protection class (filters only)
2. manufacturer mark
3. optical class (except for ancillary lenses)
4. certification mark (if applicable)
5. symbol for mechanical strength
6. symbol for non-adherence of molten metal
DIN EN 170 – Ultraviolet filters
As part of the standards for special product requirements, standard DIN EN 170 defines the protection levels and transmittance requirements for ultraviolet filters. If the lens of the eye is exposed to ultraviolet light for too long, it can lose its transparency, potentially leading to visual impairment or vision loss. Uvex 9190.888 Safety eyewear lenses in accordance with EN 170 therefore meet performance requirements to protect the eye from ultraviolet radiation during hazardous activities.
Unlike welding filters in accordance with EN 169, the UV filters are not suitable for looking at electrical arcs, either directly or indirectly.
Distributor Uvex 9190.888 I3 Safety Spectacle, Jual Uvex 9190.888 I3 Safety Spectacle.